Organic Products, Ammonia & Sulfate FREE...
COVID 19 Government Guideline
- Wash your hands or sanitise upon arrival.
- Please wear a face mask during your appointment, if you don't have one, we will provide it for you otherwise we wont be able to look after you unless you ae exempt from using it.
- you will be provided with a single use pack protection per client ( towels, gown )
- Are you feeling unwell? If so please stay at home . We will reschedule your appointment for another day.
- We are staggering appointment times to ensure limited contact between individuals. If a client is late this may result in having to reschedule the appointment to ensure the right amount of allowed clients inside the salon is maintained. if you are early you might have to wait outside.
- No guests will be allowed into the salon, only the person with appointment.
- Clients are asked to arrive at the salon on their own and are asked to avoid bringing shopping bags or other items inside.
- We are providing access to an NHS QR code poster. ( if you wish to scan )
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.