TRENDS Salon Beauty Spa and Aesthetic
Our philosophy is to blend great technical skills with a modern responsible twist that embraces a spirit of creativity and elevated skill while minimising impact on our planet by being a certified Sustainable salon.
Everything has been taking into consideration, from the products we use, waste management policy, use of resources, lighting, electrical equipment and the completely live plant-filled space to create a relaxing, safe and resourceful environment. Because sustainability is more than a trend its a responsibility.
Janeth`s craving for knowledge keeps TRENDS Salon Beauty Spa at the forefront of the industry always up-to date with the latest techniques, as well as home care products to ensure trends Salons meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to live healthily and happily..
All our colour and hair products are ecofriendly derived from leading company SENSÛS.
Our beauty products from Dermalogica contain a lot of natural ingredients in such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Seed Extracts, Amino Acids, Salicylic Acid and Retinol amongst others to ensure that their products are effective and beneficial to the skin.
At TRENDS, As a sustainable Salon, We believe style should not cost our planet and work to uphold sustainable practices by giving our clients the opportunity to waste less. in all We do:
- We used Eco shower heads for our back wash. (Reduce the impurities and saving up to 60% water while we wash ),
- Paper NO FOIL. We don't use foil for colouring like Highlights, Balayage ...etc.
- We serve our signature unique tastiest refreshments tea. (made it by natural dried seasonal fruit).
- NO nasty pods or coffee machines used on site.
- Unique shop fit-out upcycled and recycled waste.
- LED lighting,
- Lots of plants to oxygenate our salons areas.
- Our team are embraced to our salon's principles.
- We have engaged Our team and Clients to recycle and support our resource waste management solutions (paper, metal, hair, razors, chemical and plastic waste).
We thrive on keeping up-to date with the changes within the beauty industry !
We ensure our staff have continuous training so that they are up to any challenge that comes their way
Come along and experience our sustainable Salon.